Handbook of Language and Literacy, Second Edition: Development and Disorders
Primary: Handbook of Language and Literacy, Second Edition: Development and Disorders.pdf - 22,123 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Language and Literacy, Second Edition: Development and Disorders.pdf - 45,881 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Language and Literacy, Second Edition: Development and Disorders.pdf - 48,800 KB/Sec
- Social and Communication Disorders Following Traumatic Brain Injury (Brain, Behaviour and Cognition)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Supporting Children and Adults with Complex Communication Needs, Fourth Edition
- School-age Language Intervention: Evidence-based Practices
- Dysphagia: Clinical Management in Adults and Children, 2e
- Assisting Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury: The Role of Speech-Language Pathologists
- Aphasia and Related Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Communicating, 4e
- Literacy Lessons Designed for Individuals: Second Edition
- Clinical Decision Making in Developmental Language Disorders
- Assessing and Differentiating Reading and Writing Disorders: Multidimensional Model
New to This Edition
*Chapters on digital literacy, disciplinary literacy, and integrative research designs.
*Chapters on bilingualism, response to intervention, and English language learners.
*Incorporates nearly a decade's worth of empirical and theoretical advances.
*Numerous prior edition chapters have been completely rewritten.